Head Of Infrastructure
TabSquare is bringing together the power of digital technology, fintech and artificial intelligence to completely transform the way customers dine at a restaurant. With a completely personalized dining , super seamless and convenient experience for the customers while significantly improving the operational efficiency and profitability for the restaurant owner, TabSquare has completely changed the way customers and restaurants interact with each other when dining out at restaurants. Serving over 50 million diners a year, TabSquare is a Market Leader in the in-restaurant technology space, with operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Australia and NewZealand.
TabSquare portfolio of customers boasts of some of the top Restaurant brands in the region including Pizza Hut, Burger King, KFC, Jollibee, Coffee Club, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Sushi Tei, Paradise Food Group, Old Town White Coffee, Richeese Factory and many more reputable brands.
Exactly the way Foodpanda, Grab, Swiggy or Gofood revolutionized the online delivery business for restaurants,
TabSquare is bringing the same technology revolution in the offline dine-in restaurant business, Dine-in business not only is at least 10x larger than the online delivery business but with Covid lockdowns and restrictions ending, will be the next hot space in the restaurant tech industry! Come join us for the ride!
- Be the primary owner of ensuring the optimal design, build, operation and maintenance of all our cloud infrastructure (on Google Cloud Platform)
- Build a highly effective infrastructure and DevOps team across India and Indonesia
- Be highly familiar with best practice architecture and configuration for managing high availability (Four 9s or above), multi-cluster/region/zone environments
- Hands on experience designing, building and operating Kubernetes clusters, leveraging (but not limited to) PubSub, Cloud Functions, Cloud SQL, Istio/Anthos, API gateways, Network resources (such as LB, NAT, Firewall, VPC, etc.), Redis Memorystore, RabbitMQ, MongoDB
- Set up a highly observable infrastructure platform (and the appropriate monitoring and response processes to go with this)
- Plan, set up and coordinate appropriate disaster recovery policies and processes
- Set up effective CI/CD pipelines, and coordinate a highly robust & reliable deployment and release process
- Deploy automation tools like Terraform, Helm, etc. to automate and manage infrastructure configuration with high degrees of traceability, consistency, governance and testing between environments
Desired Candidate Specifications:
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in a similar role managing cloud infrastructure. At least 5 years of experience being the primary responsible person for high availability cloud architectures (catering at least > 1 million users)
- Minimum 2-3 years of hands-on experience in Kubernetes
- Experience/Certification working with GCP required
- Experience in infrastructure design, setup, operations & support/monitoring
- Min. 4 years of experience of managing a team of Infrastructure & DevOps engineers
- Must have worked in a fully cloud-based infrastructure environment.
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Must have sound technical knowledge in the SaaS industry and have in-depth understanding of all moving parts within a SaaS solution.
- Must have experience in application integration & event orchestration, including message-brokering, publish-subscribe patterns, etc.
- Familiar with web and mobile applications, Managing deployment for native application
- Highly analytical and able to provide spontaneous technical advice/opinion when necessary
- Industry knowledge in Retail / E-commerce will be an advantage
- Collaborative approach within and across different team and work closely with teams
- Must be proficient in English (written and spoken)
Desired Skills / Languages
Kubernetes, GCP, Terraform, Helm, Istio, monitoring logging, Linux administration, team management
What we Offer:
- Hyper growth company in a one of the hottest areas of F&B Tech, with unique exposure to driving Fintech and Artificial Intelligence in a vertical
- Chance to work with bright minds from across cultures and countries
- Opportunity to strengthen regional experience working across multiple markets in the region and
- Fast paced and dynamic work environment with an opportunity to grow rapidly
- A culture that promotes empowerment, autonomy, and new ideas, enabling employees to deliver the best work of their careers.