Senior Manager, Digital Care
• Identify self-help opportunities for customers
• Automate post-sale activities from Retail and Call centre to enable self-help
• Work with Vendor to train AI bot , create new FAQs
• Proactively identify issues / failures and address with internal and external stakeholders
• Develop and design Ai Chatbot flows and other self help flows
• Being the voice of the brand: understand the challenges users face and provide effective solutions through self-help tools
• Lead, support and work with the team and internal stakeholders to proactively address issues and find relevant solutions
• Liaise with Internal and external stakeholders on any customers’ queries/issues and
• SPOC for all product/ systems/ applications UAT in collaboration with digital channel owners
• Keeping abreast of new/existing product knowledge, recommends, propose and launches product or service enhancements to improve customers’ satisfaction
• Develop and manage roadmap for AI Intelligence to promote self-service digital touchpoints
• Set up and maintain quality standard operating procedure and self-help SLA
• Degree in any field with at least 5 years of experience in Customer experience, Process Automation , Client relationship, Sales support and managing Ai Chat bots
• Tech-Savvy with strong platform, system and application know-how. This include being able to implement and manage them
• Strong Process Automation experience
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of self-help tools and channels particularly in AI Chatbots and social media platforms
• Excellent writing and language skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, analytical and negotiations skills with a proven track record of leading and completing Proactive Digital care projects with cost innovation
• Able to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
• Is a team player and guide& coach team members
• Demonstrates Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
• Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
• Able to multitask and adapt quickly to changes