Income was founded on the vision of making insurance accessible to all. This vision has played a key role in the development of products, initiatives and offerings to our customers. You will be working in the Growth Marketing team within the Digital Transformation division. This team is in-charge of driving all digital revenues, strategize and implement all eCommerce platforms, MarTech and AdTech solutions to drive incremental revenues by increasing relevancies.
The individual must be a hybrid professional that understanding marketing and business needs, while having a balanced interest and love for technology.
Technology has enabled us to make better decisions in real time that has substantial impact on all our digital acquisitions. The individual will be required to leverage on first-party data and digital insights to identify opportunities and derive decisions that will assist to achieve set targets and provide first class customer purchase experiences.
We are looking for someone with a passion for data and marketing technology.
Your daily focus will be to work with internal and external teams to plan and implement highly targeted and personalised marketing strategies and campaigns using our suite of marketing technology platforms.
This role requires someone who can think strategically, possess technical knowledge and hands-on experience with marketing automation platforms. The candidate must be a self-starter and problem-solver, able to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-moving working environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with business units to develop strategies, plan, and execute tactics across customer digital touchpoints
- Work with agency partners to monitor and optimise data and campaign performance on our marketing technology platforms
- Use data analytics and insights to conceptualise and implement use cases to target and create personalised experiences for customers
- Set up audience segments, marketing automation journeys and personalisation activities on our marketing platforms
- Plan, manage, execute and optimize tactical and nurture campaigns to drive sales and leads on digital channels using marketing automation tools
- Monitor and identify key issues and opportunities with data flows between our marketing platforms and customer databases, work with agency partners and internal teams derive resolution
- Partner with business units and agency to improve data quality, create and implement segmentation strategies
- Work with acquisition team to conduct testing and optimization for segmentation activities to improve performance
- Guide and educate business units on best use of marketing technology platform and align on integration plans.