VP of Artificial Intelligence Initiatives
- This is an individual contributor role that requires a hands-on approach and the ability to multi-hat to drive tangible business outcomes.
- Their primary responsibilities will encompass identifying business use cases, crafting workflows, conceiving new product ideas, and defining technical designs and architectures.
- Ideally, this individual should possess experience in developing proof of concepts (POCs) and demonstrating creative, forward-thinking approaches.
- Effective communication and collaboration with non-technical colleagues and senior stakeholders will also be crucial to the success of this role.
- As a second facet to this role, this individual will assume the role of an AI subject matter expert, providing valuable insights and guidance to our investee companies and our General Partners.
- Min 8 – 12 years of technology experiences
- Graduated with bachelor’s or master’s degree in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operations Research, Statistics, etc
- Prior experience in software development or data engineering will be a plus
- Knowledge of machine learning frameworks (LLMs), algorithms, and principles
- Experience in design/implementation/consulting for Machine Learning/AI/Deep Learning solutions
- Experience in technical architecture, design, deployment, and operations for AI/ML solutions
- Ability to technically consult on business and process related needs, work effectively with technical teams to convert them into technical requirements to achieve business outcomes
- Experience with Agile is desired, but not essential.
The ideal candidate is tech-savvy and demonstrates strong interest in the venture capital/technology space including:
- Good presentation abilities, with excellent communication and writing skills, with the ability to explain complex analytical concepts to people from other fields
- Strong knowledge in Artificial Intelligence, NLPs, Ability to project manage timely and effectively across multiple initiatives.
- Self-starter and a great team player
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, result-driven and have strong work ethic
- Strategic and business-oriented thinking
- Highly motivated and a self-starter