Chief Product Officer
Your role as the CPO
- Exploration and research of new product ideas
- Formulation, planning and execution of product strategies and roadmap
- Planning and execution of various qualitative and quantitative research activities, including user surveys, log analysis and inquiry analysis
- Product development and quality management
- Formation of agreements with executives and key personnel from various departments
Current Technologies/Tools in Use at alt:
- Software and web service product manager experience
- New product development experience
- Experience in scaling products
- Experience with AI-related projects and advanced knowledge of AI
- Background as an engineer
Who we are looking for:
Those who can work with a sense of speed and professionalism toward the mission of creating a world where labor is eliminated and people can focus solely on creative work as soon as possible.
Those who are constantly searching for thorough efficiency improvements that should be spread around the world. Those who can immediately carry out what they decide to do. People who can come up with ideas and implement them to make them possible, rather than proving that they can't be done. Those who can tackle problems flexibly without being particular about methods.
Those who have no problems communicating or performing work while working completely remotely.
We believe it is fair for each individual to work in a place and time when they can perform best. Introduced full remote work (recommended). You can work flexibly. As part of our efforts to create an environment where all employees can grow, we have established various systems, including support for training/seminar expenses. Alt is a place where people's experiences and values meet and combine to create new possibilities, regardless of region, race, gender, or age. Although we are a small organization of around 30 people, we have created an environment where we can handle individual tasks as professionals, regardless of time or location. We are still in the process of evolving. This is the stage where each person can shape the organization in any way that suits the future they want to achieve. If you seriously want to change the world, we would love to talk to you