PCS Security is a Singapore-based homeland security solution provider with years of experience and accolades in providing secure, reliable and state-of-the-art solutions. We deliver full turn-key solutions from design, development, integration, testing, commissioning to post-implementation maintenance to help our clients fulfill security and operational objectives.
At PCS Security, we believe that our people are our strength. We understand our employees' worth and are committed to developing our staff via continual career development training, motivation and remuneration reviews. We are currently seeking individuals who are results-oriented, passionate about their work and enjoy adding new dimensions to the homeland security industry.
- Stay up-to-date of the current threat landscape and cybersecurity events, continuous knowledge improvement in tools and best practices in Cyber Security Protection.
- Ability to communicate across internal divisions, customers, vendors and partners.
- Ability to write technical proposal, communicate and present the solution.
- Ability to deliver the project by coordinating with project team members to deliver project deliverables and complete project milestones.
- Ability to review security architectures, designs to ensure the adoption of various security practices, baselines and standards.
- Ability to conduct and perform various security tests, reviews and audits.
- Ability to articulate clearly on the cybersecurity risks and mitigation measures to stakeholders.
- Evaluate security products and conduct Proof of Concept (POC) to verify the effectiveness of each security measures, and to make certain that the security measures will continue to be effective after implementation.
- Provide guidance and consultancy to stakeholders to remediate security risks or recommend risk mitigations.
- Provide guidance and consultancy to stakeholders to ensure secure lifecycle aligned to baselines and standards.