But what’s the role?
We are looking for an ambitious Backend Engineer with solid prior experience to join us, and help our clients navigate and make sense of highly critical information that they will have access to, in our mission of helping organisations understand how they could be hacked - in real-time.
Sounds great – what will I do?
- You will have a leading role in designing, developing and maintaining the backend system that powers our cybersecurity platform - the platform we use to identify vulnerabilities in large enterprises
- You will work closely with our front-end engineers to connect data pipelines to our user-facing platform and other presentation layers
- You will tackle technology and data problems – how do we continuously improve our handling, processing, and presentation of data?
- You will develop for scale, building scalable micro-services
- Backend: FastAPI, Airflow
- Database: MySQL, MongoDB
- Message Queues: Kafka, RabbitMQ
Ideally, you should have 3 or more years of experience:
- Designing, building and maintaining mission-critical micro-service applications
- Handling data stored in both relational and non-relational database management systems
- Writing clean, testable code and are familiar with different testing strategies
- With architecture patterns such as event-sourcing and CQRS
It’ll also be awesome if you:
- Have experience working with significant amounts of data and handling ‘big data’ for security analysis
- Have experience in platform engineering work such as creating CI/CD pipelines and understand common deployment patterns
- Have worked in an Agile environment with a strong DevOps culture