Full Stack Engineer(Labs)
But what’s the role?
We are looking for an ambitious Full Stack Engineer with solid prior experience to join us and our cybersecurity researchers to build a cutting edge cybersecurity analytics platform, in our mission of helping organisations understand how they could be hacked - in real-time.
Sounds great – what will I do?
- You will have a leading role in designing, developing and maintaining our cybersecurity platform that will be used to formulate new ways of assessing and breaking into highly protected organisations
- You will work closely with our cybersecurity engineers to create work flows to quickly identity and exploit potential weaknesses in our clients’ systems
- You will tackle technology and data problems – how do we continuously improve our handling, processing, and presentation of data?
- Backend: FastAPI, Nodejs
- Frontend: React.js
- Database: MySQL, MongoDB
- Message Queues: Kafka
Ideally, you should have 2 or more years of experience:
- Delivering features across the full stack of a SaaS platform
- Handling data stored in both relational and non-relational database management systems
- Writing clean, testable code and are familiar with different testing strategies
- With architecture patterns such as event-sourcing and CQRS
It’ll also be awesome if you:
- Have experience working with significant amounts of data and handling ‘big data’ for security analysis
- Have experience in platform engineering work such as creating CI/CD pipelines and understand common deployment patterns
- Have worked in an Agile environment with a strong DevOps culture