- The role will be focusing on the existing portfolios (about 15), and at the busiest, the candidate will be managing 2-3 projects simultaneously.
- Role itself will include analyzing data, numbers, and looking to provide in-depth analysis of the financials/books of the companies.
- Highlighting risks/warning signs and providing recommendation if risks are identified.
- Candidate will not be doing new deals, but she will be working closely with other investment team (local and regional).
- Portfolio management – helping portfolio with audit, controllership inputs, strategic inputs, inputs on systems and controls.
- Ability to work under pressure with deadlines.
- Passionate about the sector
- Working arrangement: WFO or assignment based out of the clients’ offices.
SCBD Office in Jakarta or at Portfolio offices
- 6-7 years of working experience: Forensic Audit background from the Big Four Accounting Firms
- Having worked in a Venture Capital/ PE/Startups would be a plus
- Relevant experience matters more than certifications (CPA/CFA).
- Excellent communication, and require someone who is able to work with multiple stakeholders in a diverse culture.