Software Developer (C#)
A fast-growing company that offers cutting-edge molten metal flow engineering and technology as well as crafted ceramic solutions, is looking for a C# Developer. The developer will be working with the team to develop and design the scanning program further to enhance analysis and better identify their metal manufacturing process. In order to offer engineering services and solutions to the relevant sectors around the world, the company operates in two segments: steel and foundry. This position requires a significant overlap with the Eastern Europe time zone.
- Increase the number of developers working on their team's scanning and measuring equipment
- Help the team to create, measure, and report on the scanning and analysis process by being intelligent and inquisitive
- Maintain a strong understanding of relevant technology and development trends and impart it to the team.
- Participate in code reviews, offer constructive criticism, and guarantee good code quality
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a software developer
- 3+ years of experience working with .NET, C#, and C++
- Some familiarity with Data Analysis, MBBM, and Standard SQL is desirable
- Nice to have some experience with Multi-threading UI and OpenGL (or WebGL)
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Location: Eastern Europe and India Only (2 positions - 1 for India, 1 for EE)
Max Hourly rate- 45$ -Europe, India- 25$-27$
Mandatory Skills- C++ -3years, C#- 3 years, .Net - 3 years
Years Of exp- 3 years
Opportunity- Full Time, 8 hours
Engagement length- 3-6 months
Important note for Partners-This job requires system level Programming/writing code for devices, Developer needs to have exp in OpenGL or WebGL, experience with Multithreading UI.