As the Senior Manager of AGILE Delivery, the role owner is directly responsible for delivery of projects within the scrum verticals across the various lines of business. The role purpose is the catalyst of on time and in quality delivery all products and services across mobile, broadband, tv, entertainment and digital. The Snr Manager Agile delivery works with the Agile coach and sets up the AGILE Way of Work and principles for agile based delivery models.
A. Own the AGILE Delivery execution
- Continuously shape the agile delivery function strategy in concert with the needs of StarHub product delivery teams
- Set up and design of requirements for the agile teams based on scrum team requirements
- Forecast skillset demand and budget management
- Create self organizing teams for improved efficiency
- Lead the Scrum of Scrums for coordinating the various scrum teams
- Own the delivery KPIs for each of the teams
- Liaise with GTM mobile , home and entertainement functions to align delivery expectations
- Maintains industry knowledge, staying abreast of industry trends and latest training topics.
- Facilitates Portfolio and Portfolio-related meetings and rituals.
B. Financial Management
- Plan skillsets demand, burn rates and capex related to team
- Identify efficiencies for creation of chapters
- Drive learnings from retrospectives for commercial efficiency
- Implement Agile way of Work through scrums and / or Kanban approaches
- Deliver quantifiable improvements in ROI and cost per resource across all teams
- Define the strategy for efficiency in automation of development and testing
- Lead and drive test automation tools and best practices
- Co-facilitate all Agile ceremonies (daily standups, sprint review, planning meetings, and team retrospectives) in a way that ensures full team engagement.
C. People and Scrum Management
- Hire the team members for scrum teams including scrum leads, BA’s, release managers
- Recruit, hire, and connect the team with the broader agile community
- Lead and inspire a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and passions
- Manage multiple scrum teams and scrum leaders across agile teams
- Manage vendor and partner resources
- Supports the process for planning for the 6-quarter product strategy roadmap.
- Facilitates discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution within the Portfolio team and stakeholders.
D. Vendor Management
- Work with multiple vendors for resource on-boarding, delivery management, support staff readiness to have an always on culture
- Manage the vendor contract and SLAs for resources