Product Manager, Cybersecurity
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Product Management team within StarHub's Enterprise Business Group (EBG) to grow StarHub’s Cybersecurity services.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for your assigned Cybersecurity products and business planning for StarHub. You will drive the product and services strategy and requirements for your solution domain and will develop the business plan for the success of your product offering.
• Product development, go-to-market, operations, and life-cycle management of the products assigned.
• Deliver solution bundles and promotions that are relevant to enterprises.
• Manage P&L and capital expenditure. Develop and manage business cases and strive to have the best possible return on investment by leveraging the full spectrum of StarHub and vendor/partner capabilities to reduce time to market and drive adoption and return.
• Manage vendor ecosystem for products/solutions assigned, including business models, commercial and operational frameworks, contracts and agreements.
A few things about you
• You have a passion for learning cybersecurity, willing to try new technology and approaches to solving challenges.
• You demonstrate a good understanding of cybersecurity tools that are used by enterprises.
• You take ownership of the product to ensure its profitability, and delivery in a timely, customer-centric manner.
• You understand the process required in bringing a product to market, and have experience in operations, processes, and navigating corporate systems to effectively manage product provisioning and billing.
• You are detailed and have demonstrated the ability to work in a collaborative manner.
• You have a passion for technology and keep abreast of industry trends and developments.
• You are an organized self-starter, able to scope projects and work independently in a dynamic start-up environment
• You can build products and services where there is ambiguity on what to build and when.
• You are able to cope with setbacks and shifts in priorities.
• Can collaborate with both technical and non-technical audiences, from executives to engineers, to implement and manage long-term projects
• You have excellent presentation and communications skills, to both internal and external stakeholders, both oral and written
• You have excellent people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third-parties.
• At least 3 years of experience in product management, preferably at a software, Technology or Telco company.
• Experience bringing software / technology products and services to market preferred (either from a Product, GTM, or Strategy background)
• Experience in Network Security, Endpoint Security and/or Threat Intelligence is highly desirable.
• Experience in Agile Product Development is a plus.
• Tertiary degree in Business Management, Computer Science or related fields.