Assistant Vice President, Digital Services
• Overall ownership of StarHub’s Consumer Apps.
• Lead strategic planning including the identification & commercial strategic goals, objectives, and resource allocations.
• Identify growth & customer engagement opportunities through the development of new capabilities, product/ services, initiatives.
• Drive user engagement, activation, usage, retention, cross sell and upsell across all Consumer product lines through the app.
• Develop the roadmap for digital self-serve and support for the Consumer Business Group in consultation with several business units to integrate new products, promo schemes, self-service flows and enhance functionalities / improve online journeys, NPS and automation features.
• Collaborate and drive business stakeholders to meet digital service and support targets, digital self-service adoption, influence offers and campaign strategy to maximize quality traffic and online conversion rate.
• Engage with UX, Analytics and various stakeholders to develop wireframes, document user stories, process flows, develop A/B test plans to optimize conversions.
• Partner IS and vendors (scope/timeline/quality) to communicate requirements and ensure testing activities meet the delivery timeline.
• Monitor and optimize the performance across all KPIs.
• Support business partners and team to resolve production issues timely; be hands-on and proactive in finding solutions or patterns, coaching, and assisting team members to facilitate operational activities.
• Demonstrate day-to-day cross-functional leadership for managing business stakeholders.
• Degree in management / marketing or related field
• Min 8+ years of eCommerce/telco/ a high performance environment (e.g. consumer experience in financial industry or top tier FinTech, eCommerce industries)
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in payments and fintech industry
• Min 6 years of management experience leading teams
• Good understanding of the payment landscape
• Good understanding of dynamics between design, engineering, product, applications and customer service.
• Extensive knowledge of digital service processes, digital platforms, technical markets, customer engagement solutions and tools, technology trends, customer buying patterns and budgeting
• Proven experience proven track record as a Digital channel owner with extensive experience in UX/UI design for eComm, project management and understanding of the disciplines required to drive MAU and transactions
• Deep understanding of markets, customers, and competitors to target needs and drive engagement
• Ideally familiar with Agile/SCRUM practices
• Must have knowledge in digital media advertising, competitive strategies, product marketing and product management
• Excellent communication skills in writing, presentation, negotiation and influencing
• Ability to lead, to innovate, set strategy and drive result
• Proficient in driving digital adoption and digital channels development
• Aware of key industry trends , technologies in today global digital communication landscape
*We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.