Assistant Vice President, Digital Sales
• Develop the growth roadmap for digital sales for the Consumer Business Group in consultation with several business units to integrate new products, promo schemes, self-service flows and enhance functionalities / improve online journeys, NPS and automation features.
• Collaborate and drive business stakeholders to meet digital sales target and digital self-service adoption, influence offers and campaign strategy to maximize quality traffic and online conversion rate.
• Engage with UX, Analytics and various stakeholders to develop wireframes, document user stories, process flows, develop A/B test plans to optimize conversions.
• Partner IS and vendors (scope/timeline/quality) to communicate requirements and ensure testing activities meet the delivery timeline.
• Monitor and optimize the performance of sales, on-site conversion (CVR), identify issues in drop-off.
• Support business partners and team to resolve production issues timely; be hands-on and proactive in finding solutions or patterns, coaching, and assisting team members to facilitate operational activities.
• Demonstrate day-to-day cross-functional leadership for managing business stakeholders.
• Degree in Management / Marketing / related field
• Min 8+ years of eCommerce/telco /a high performance environment (e.g., consumer experience in financial industry or top tier FinTech, eCommerce industries)
• Min 6 years of management experience leading teams
• Extensive knowledge of digital sales processes, digital platforms, technical markets, pricing models, channels of distribution, technology trends, customer buying patterns and budgeting
• Proven experience proven track record as a Digital channel owner with extensive experience in UX/UI design for eComm, project management and understanding of the disciplines required to drive traffic and conversion
• Deep understanding of markets, customers, and competitors to target needs and drive sales • Ideally familiar with Agile/SCRUM practices
• Must have knowledge in digital media advertising, competitive strategies, product marketing and product management
• Excellent communication skills in writing, presentation, negotiation and influencing
• Ability to lead, to innovate, set strategy and drive result
• Proficient in driving digital adoption and digital channels development
• Aware of key industry trends, technologies in today global digital communication landscape
*We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified