Cyber Security Consultant (Penetration Tester)
softScheck is a fast-growing IT security consultancy firm in APAC. We provide a wide range of cyber security services across various industries, serving both the private and public sectors.
We are looking for a highly driven, talented, and self-motivated Cyber Security Consultant (Penetration Tester) to join our team! You will belong to and work with a group of passionate cybersecurity practitioners. As a member of our company, you will have the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects and develop your career.
- Performing various security assessment activities including but not limited to penetration testing, source code review, security configuration review.
- Perform security assessments targeting various assets, such as Web & Mobile applications, various types of Network Infrastructure, Internet of Things devices.
- Drive high-quality work within expected timeframes.
- Analyse threats and vulnerabilities to evaluate impacts and risks for clients.
- Provide professional recommendations and action plans.
- Deliver quality client service and be responsible for client service delivery
- Articulate and present security findings fluently in both written and verbal forms to internal and external stakeholders.
Skills & qualification to be successful in this role:
- Passionate about cybersecurity.
- Skilled in networking and network security.
- Adept at bug hunting and identifying vulnerabilities in web applications.
- Experienced with manual source code reviews of web & mobile applications
- Scripting knowledge to support tool or script development for creating proof-of-concepts in challenging engagements.
- Creative, independent with good problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to prepare quality documentation and presentations for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Holding a diploma or bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or other relevant areas will be beneficial.
- Certified with industry recognised technical certifications such as the Offensive Security or CREST certifications (Eg. OSCP, OSWE, CREST CRT).
softScheck is committed to building our team with high performing culture that emphasizes servant leadership and continuous improvement which constantly spur one another towards bringing the best version of oneself.