- Deliver data analysis outcome and analytics projects to add value to the business.
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand their pain points and business needs, to provide insights and data solutions to help them make data driven decision.
- Oversight of analysis, insights generation, dashboard building and modelling.
- Lead a team of data analyst and business analysts to deliver data insights and data models to generate values for business.
- Manage key stakeholders’ expectations, set project directions, timeline, and deliverables.
- Build and manage efficient data models for use for dashboarding and data science use.
- Manage data visualisation tool with the goal of increasing usage of data assets across the organisation
- Deliver accurate and high-quality analysis that can generate values for business.
- Provide insights based on understanding of the data on feasibility of requests from stakeholders.
- Individual should have relevant experience in financial services industry, understand drivers of business and able to apply data solution to deliver desirable outcomes.
- Individual should have experience in dealing with large customers’ data set, able to generate insights from complex analysis and models and communicate effectively to stakeholders.
- Individual should have insurance domain knowledge.
- Individual should have experience in leading a small team.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Analytics, Economics, or Similar Masters in Statistics or any quantitative analytics or equivalent professional qualification