The mission critical function of tracking what laws apply to a company and proving that the company follows those laws has been a patchwork of tools and manual processes, costing trillions of dollars to the global economy.
Build a global library of laws specific to a company's business functions, automatically track updates, and automatically track compliance.
· Regology eliminates wasteful manual processes and brings 80%+ ROI for the Compliance Executive
· Regology reduces risk by tracking law changes and tracking when companies don't follow the law
Regology is a SaaS company that provides AI based compliance software to large enterprises. Regology is backed by prominent VCs such as Y-Combinator and ACME.vc.
We are a small team but experiencing high growth, which means you set the team's culture. Our colleagues are passionate about thinking out of the box and delighting the customer. We live by our core values of hunger, humility, curiosity, and integrit
We have built the best Tech Stack in the market - open source, purchased, and home-grown. In some cases, we have modified / enhanced open source modules and given back to the open source community. In other cases, we have conducted core research with renowned universities, pushed the boundaries of what was possible, and published the results for the entire industry to benefit from it. Here is an example of our research, presented at the prestigious NLLP conference - http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-2645/short1.pdf.
Technologies we use
- AWS for infrastructure and hosting
- Git for source code management
What to expect at Regology
You will be part of a highly motivated team of engineers who provide positive reinforcement and help the individual and team grow.
What you must have
- Experience building enterprise scale web applications for 3+ years
- Knowledge of NoSQL database, specifically MongoDB is desired
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Design concepts
- Working with data structures and algorithms
- Writing unit test cases added advantage
- Curiosity, hunger, humility, integrity
Equal Opportunity Employment
Regology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.