Business Excellence – Business Analyst Job Description
As part of the Business Excellence’s Centre of Excellence in Business Analysts, the candidate is responsible for executing projects with new capabilities and creating a differentiated customer experience. He/she is established to create shared Business Analyst services to support cross-functional initiative such as cost optimisation, focusing on the analysis and design of automated workflow, business processes re-engineering within Operational division.
This position supports business users in Product Launches, Operations Division Initiatives, Core Functions Improvements, Regulatory Business & IT initiatives that are aligned to the company’s objectives. It also entails providing business support on system-related work activities to all stakeholders.
The person plays a role in the end-to-end process of user requirements solicitation & documentation, writing test plan & conduct user acceptance testing, creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business. He/she acts as a liaison and link between stakeholders and information technology system to ensure business requirements are translated and transformed to meet and satisfied customers’ needs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare test scenarios and test plans, conduct User Acceptance Testing, update test results with proper documentation.
- Review Product specification, Functional specification, and work-related materials, analyse systems gaps and business processes
- Work with users to prepare & document business requirements, conduct walkthrough, review, and sign off on the user requirements
- Prepares user guides and conducts training to operational users on any new deployment
- Ensuring risk and compliance standards are followed for every changes