Core responsibilities include:
- Collaborates with various teams that includes Development and Products to ensure successful delivery, maintenance of solutions and correction of build errors.
- Respond to system alerts and warnings in a timely manner and coordinates delivery of services to user groups and ensures IT service is uninterrupted.
- Responsible to develop and maintain relevant cloud platform standards, processes and controls for configuration and release activities
- Devise, update and execute preventative maintenance plans for systems
- Create and maintain clear documentation on the company’s platforms system environments
- Develop/build/maintain continuous integration/deployment (CI/CD) pipelines
- Test/PoC/Investigate new technologies
- Responsible to review, improve and manage orchestration and automation systems
- Supports the design, development, installation, implementation and administration of network and server backup solutions as well as participate in company’s business continuity and platforms/solutions disaster recovery plans
- Assists with company’s periodic security audits and reviews, risk analysis, network forensics and penetration testing per IT policies & procedures
- Analyzes, designs, implements projects as well as support for the company telecommunications and networks
- Ensures infrastructure architecture standards maximize efficiency and support platform compatibility