QA Engineer / Application Tester
HackerTrail is an award-winning HR Tech that provides a full suite of recruitment services using proprietary technology and content. Backed by top notch HR Tech investors, we worked with over 120 clients spread across 5 cities and cater to candidates from over 80 countries.
Our mission is clear, and we are passionate about building products to empower Techies to discover their strength and secure jobs that they want.
Here are the 5Cs of our culture:
- Create value in everything you do
- Collaborate at every opportunity
- Customer-centric mindset
- Communicate with transparency
- Challenge the status quo
Here's some more info about us:
About this Role:
Location: Singapore / Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
We are looking for an individual who is as passionate as ourselves in building our upcoming new products. Ideally, you should be someone who loves technology, is dedicated and thrives on delivering high quality and error-free products.
You will be expected to:
- You will define and lead testing procedures with the development process
- You will take ownership of ensuring all new versions are fully tested before releasing to production. This includes meticulous testing of features based on positive and negative testing scenarios.
- You will be largely responsible for effective functional and regression testing, which would include UI and possibly some non-UI based testing as well via scripts.
- You will create and maintain the necessary documentation such as test plans, test cases, test data and project execution timelines.
- You will proactively suggest feedback and improvements to the team
What we look for:
- At least two years in software testing, preferably with a startup
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great eye for detail, especially for both the design and functionality of the products
- Good understanding of product development, especially on web applications
- High curiosity and eagerness to learn
If that all sounds exciting to you, drop us an email with a copy of your latest resume at email@example.com