DeviceTotal is a cybersecurity startup backed by world-class investors and industry leaders. Our technology predicts, identifies, and prioritizes vulnerabilities found on IoT and OT devices and provides recommendations for managing and mitigating the threat of connected devices. We’re looking for a strong technical leader with a can-do and hands-on approach to increase our capacity in designing, improving and maintaining our product. This is an opportunity to join an outstanding team within a fast-paced and growing startup.
- Work with the product team to form the technical specification of new feature and enhancement of existing features.
- Create the design for new features and help make architectural and technological choices to support DeviceTotal's quality, performance, and scale goals.
- Be a major contributor to the planning process and breaking down business requirements into an actionable sprint plan.
- Code new features and fix existing features for DeviceTotal's product;
- Mentor other team members, Peer review, pull requests, and set quality standards, and be a driving force in meeting the team commitments.
- Build complex data pipelines to move and manipulate data from a wide variety of data sources and clouds.
- Learn new technologies and tools Independently and help the team set up and adopt them.
- 8+ years of experience in programming in full-time positions in startup
- 3+ Years in guiding other engineers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Experienced in designing and developing SaaS products
- Experienced in designing, coding, deploying, operating and scaling data pipelines
- Experience in Object-Oriented Design and programming concepts
- Experience with cloud services (advantage: Azure)
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Attention for details and code efficiency
- Professional Working Proficiency of English
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and grasp complicated concepts
- Team player, independent, and committed
- Great communication skills, articulated
- Courage to tackle hard problems
- Experience and knowledge of ETL
- Strong experience with Non-SQL databases
- Experience with Networking
- Experience with data analysis, data science, or statistics methods using Python
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Kibana, ArangoDB, Airflow
- Interest in data analytics / cyber security
- Experience with Rest API