Theme International Trading is a subfund of Theme International VCC, managed by Bright Point Capital Pte Ltd which is regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
We are based in Singapore and is a subsidiary of Theme International Holdings Limited, which is listed on Hong Kong Exchange (0990.HK).
We are a liquidity provider for listed derivatives on global exchanges. Our team was formed in 2018 and has now become a leading market-maker in the derivative markets. Being a relatively young firm, we have acquired multiple accolades as a liquidity provider for the global iron ore derivative contracts.
Theme International Trading is a place whereby people are empowered and technology advancement is emphasized to produce extraordinary growth in performance and returns. In pursuance of reaching wider range of asset classes and products, we are seeking motivated individuals with strong integrity to join our flat hierarchy organization. The new team member should be passionate and willing to support and contribute to the team so as to bring the organization to greater heights.
At Theme International Trading, we strive to help our employees discover and develop their full potential and excel with us. Be part of a dynamic and growing team that is constantly adapting to the changing markets and technology developments while maintaining our core values of having open communication, teamwork and proactiveness!
You shall help to build and enhance our internal trading tools and platforms to streamline the trading and operational processes.
- Develop, enhance and maintain systems that are useful for trading in the financial markets
- Applications include but not limited to trading models, risk management systems, operating systems, data collection and analytical tools
- Develop new features using ASP.NET
- Proactively gather feedback from traders to improve the implementations
- Improving and monitoring system performance and stability, ensuring product emergencies are resolved in a timely manner based on SLA
- Cooperate with frontend developers, develop and maintain a clear and unambiguous API documentation
- Test and fix bugs from users
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Good mastery of C# programming language
- Working knowledge of .NET Core
- Solid experience in relational databases and writing SQL queries
- Well versed in containerizing web services and CICD concepts