PCS Security is a Singapore-based homeland security solution provider with years of experience and accolades in providing secure, reliable and state-of-the-art solutions. We deliver full turn-key solutions from design, development, integration, testing, commissioning to post-implementation maintenance to help our clients fulfill security and operational objectives.
At PCS Security, we believe that our people are our strength. We understand our employees' worth and are committed to developing our staff via continual career development training, motivation and remuneration reviews. We are currently seeking individuals who are results-oriented, passionate about their work and enjoy adding new dimensions to the homeland security industry.
Education / Experience:
• Degree in IT / Computer Engineering or equivalent Job
• Implement, maintain and administer network, OS, storage and backup
• Collaborate system development tasks to include design, implementation, integration and testing
• Provide on call, 24x7 supports for systems on a rotating basis. Implement corrective procedures to resolve production problems and minimize unplanned system outrages
• Create and maintain programmatic and technical documentation to ensure efficient planning and execution
• Coordinate with external parties and customers for problem resolutions
• Knowledge of IT infrastructure such as OS, network, storage and backup
• Passionate in new technology and keen to pick up new skillsets
• Good team player and ability to work independently