Associate Engineer / Engineer (APPS)
PCS Security is a Singapore-based homeland security solution provider with years of experience and accolades in providing secure, reliable and state-of-the-art solutions. We deliver full turn-key solutions from design, development, integration, testing, commissioning to post-implementation maintenance to help our clients fulfill security and operational objectives.
At PCS Security, we believe that our people are our strength. We understand our employees' worth and are committed to developing our staff via continual career development training, motivation and remuneration reviews. We are currently seeking individuals who are results-oriented, passionate about their work and enjoy adding new dimensions to the homeland security industry.
- Responsible for the development, install, configuration, and customization of Enterprise products and/or software services and cloud platforms
- Involve in the entire software development life cycle including application development,implementation, maintenance and documentation
- Staying abreast of latest technology and work with R&D team on conceptualized design of prototype and Proof-Of-Concept(POC) into eventual solution for end user’s business cases
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues
- Diploma and/or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Skill sets Requirements
- Knowledge and development experience in at least one of the following programming languages/frameworks – C#, Java, NET Core, Spring Boot, Python
- Knowledge on Relational Database
- Knowledge and/or experience in ETL.
- Good understanding of common software delivery methodology.
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Knowledge and/or experience on unstructured/ NoSQL Databases**
**Skills with added advantage